24 November, 2005

So

I am not going to school this winter term. I am hopefully instead going to a Zen Buddhist temple in Chicago to basically be a monk for 6 months (where I take vows of such as poverty, selflessness, and humility).

School isn't for me though. Not yet. I am not mature enough for it and I don't have enough self discipline. However, don't worry, those of you that care. I will make sure the fora goes back up before I leave, and I'll find some way to insure that it stays up while I am gone.

As for contacting me while I am gone, frankly, I have no idea. I will not be ever on a computer though (not because of the program, but because I don't want to).

Anyway, if this works out, I should be leaving in January and coming back in July. So there will be plenty of time for such as saying bye etc.

Well bye.

-Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me.

-Garnet

Matthew A LaChance said...

Of course there's a party. Why would I cancel that? That would totally be an asshole thing to do. I should let you know somehow.