02 January, 2007

I guess I want to go to sleep but I can't?

I am tired but I have to stay up for another hour because of ebay. Nora gets home in 24 hours or so, which will be great.

Right now I feel really drained. Tired, even. Yeah, I just am tired. Those of you who have seen me when I am tired know that when I am tired I am very melancholy and pensive and sad. Those of you who know me know that I am actually none of these things, I just want to be in bed and asleep instead of awake and on the internet. I don't think there is anything interesting left on the internet.

I don't really want to be on the internet, I don't want to read a book, I don't want to play a game, I don't want to hang out with a friend (except maybe Simon or Nora or Gynelle), I don't want to be writing here, I want to close my eyes and keep them that way. I hate it when basically the only thing I can do is waste time. I mean, I waste time like anybody else, I am always getting my time waste on, but right now I am tired. Here is a poem about how I want to go to sleep. Perhaps writing this poem will keep me entertained:

I lay in bed, the sky is dark,
The movie's over, and my eyes
Are closing as my brain embarks
On dreams but no! to its surprise

I force them open, make them focus
On the bright computer screen
With ebay open all aglow
And I the slave of this machine

Okay I'm getting bored writing this. Maybe some other time. I'm too tired for poetry. Agrlauhrbgbhrulauhrb

46 minutes 52 seconds.

Incidentally, 1 day, 18 minutes, and 12 seconds until Nora gets back.

AGH LET ME SLEEP

1 comment:

Matthew A LaChance said...

If you are happening to be reading this before I get to sleep, please do recommend a good internet place to occupy for a while thanks