13 February, 2007

Converted to FireFox

Why? Because it's faster? Because all the Google stuff works? Because all the internet works? No, no, no.

I converted because of an Achewood comic.

Also just now I finished a French oral exam. Earlier, I had a listening comprehension exam, and a test on vocab. Hat trick!

Oh, and to explain the FireFox thing, my Google home page now has that logo on it. This is the kind of thing FireFox can do. Oh hellz FireFox.

Also happy Saint Valentine's Day tomorrow? In French today, we went over like the 20-some ways to say "I love you" in French. One of them literally translates to "I will give you the moon." Anyway I have an Econ exam tomorrow and also math homework due, and on Thursday I have to write a French compo and translate an article. I will do these things now. Ready, steady, go!

No comments: