06 July, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

It's real. I saw it advertised at a movie theatre. For a while I just assumed it was a fake movie. I mean, the only evidence I saw of it was a bunch of fake trailers made for it on the internet, and the IMDb, which is also on the internet (I don't trust the internet for reliable information, ever, by the way). But I saw a movie poster, and it said it was coming out on the 18th of August. Dang. August is going to be kickass. Ditty Bops on the 17th, Snakes on a Plane on the 18th. I'm like, "daaaaang!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!

I AM SO STOKED

--Gynelle

Anonymous said...

The sad thing about that movie for me is that it sounds really funny, but when it comes down to it, I would be scared shitless while watching it because I'm terrified of snakes and always have been. So it's kind of a dilemma whether I want to see it or not.
-Emily