06 June, 2008

iClip

Okay, so for a while now I've been thinking to myself, wouldn't it be great if you could copy and paste more than one thing at a time?  I mean, the copy-paste feature has been around longer than I've been alive, so you'd think it would be improved, especially in macs, where they are always trying to improve things like this.

Well I just discovered iClip, and it might become the next Quicksilver in how I use my computer (i.e. I will become a lot faster and start really missing this feature on every other computer I use).  It does cost $30 though, which is a pity.  I mean, if it's as useful as I think it will be, I won't have a problem with paying $30, but I hope it lets you put it on multiple computers, or I'm going to have to choose between my computer at work and at home.  I'm not paying $60.

You crazy cats have fun, bye.

No comments: