23 April, 2006

It's late and I'm tired.

But I spent the weekend at the temple and I feel great. I will be doing this every weekend until I stop, so if you want me to ever do anything between 6pm Friday to noon Sunday, forget it. For example I got invited to one of Gynelle's awesome parties last Friday and all I could say was "no I cannot possibly ever go, ever."

Man, I really need to figure out a way to get to one of those some day. Or have a party at my house. I guess this would be the standard thing.

Friends with Money is not a very good movie. The Man Who Knew Too Little on the other hand is hilarious. Please note that these are my opinions and you can disagree if you like, but kindly realise that I am the god of this website and therefore you should angrily dissent elsewhere.

Also today is my 19th birthday. Happy birthday!

No comments: