28 May, 2007

Oh man!

So here I was, all about to type a normal dang old blog entry, when I remembered my promise from long ago.


The past few days have been pretty uneventful, actually.


But I have been doing Bagua and a little bit of psychology reading.


My last psych experiment is tomorrow, and then I never have to do another psych experiment ever again, which is pretty great.


Otherwise, I've mainly been hanging out with friends and going to Washtenaw Dairy. I mainly hang out with Jesse, but also did hang out with Kevin Buchman and Jake L-P. Tomorrow I might hang out with an elementary school friend of mine named Joshua Shelvin.


I really really really miss my girlfriend right now, and have been missing her basically since she got on the bus to NYC. It is occurring to me more and more that I would completely suck at long-distance relationships. Nora, I miss you!


She gets back on Friday, so woohoo for Friday.


Anyway, I am done with this blogging, so see you later everybody!

4 comments:

Matthew A LaChance said...

What do you think? Is this my new blog format or what

Nora said...

Awwwwww! Oh man that was awesome!

Nora said...

And I love the stick dude who's doing the stance while reading psych!

Nora said...

Matt, I love you because you are the kind of person to give me mismatched socks in your cartoons.