22 May, 2007

TRAIN OF THOUGHT

For a couple seconds I started thinking that I probably annoy my readers by rarely posting, but then I remembered that I only have two (2) readers, and they don't care.

Anyway, here is all the smut I can write while I wait for Nora to call me:

"I'm home," called Dodger, real name Dan Dunker, nickname Dodger. He got that nickname while he was fighting in the great war, and he has never been the same since then.

Heather was wearing the clothes that Dodger liked it when she wore them. She was wearing the special-shirt, and a skirt. Dodger knew that they would be making a miracle very soon.

"I am glad that you are home, Dodger," said Heather to Dodger. "I hope you did not have a hard day, but if you did, I am here to make it become easy."

Dodger knew what that meant.

***TIME LAPSE TO THE SEX***

Dodger held Heather's buttocks like a Greek God would hold two rocks. At this point, there were no problems in the world.* Heather moaned with sexual delight as Dodger did that thing he does with his tongue. The only thing he could think right now was how happy he was (he was very happy because he was having sex).

After ten, maybe eleven minutes of making out, it was time for the miracle. Dodger pulled out his penis. His penis was very big because of the war, and that was how Heather liked it (big). She unbuttoned his shirt (the only piece of clothing left except for Heather's necklace, which belonged to her grandmother long ago), looking at his broad muscular chest, with a big scar from the war (barbed wire).

OKAY I'M DONE GOODBYE
________
*There were problems, actually, but they could not think of any. It would have been better for me to say "At this point, there were problems in the world"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*laughs so hard milk shoots out her nose* I WANSN'T DRINKING MILK.

Gynelle

Matthew A LaChance said...

I was so tired. I don't even remember writing most of this

Matthew A LaChance said...

P.S. that is snot, Gynelle. You were drinking snot

Anonymous said...

P.S: The footnote is by far the funniest thing in this smut. I laughed for like twenty minutes about that last night, and then showed it to my brother this morning, and we laughed for another thirty minutes. I spent FIFTY minutes laughing at that footenote matt.

I am lying right now.
Gynelle

Anonymous said...

Wow, Matt, that's the most accurate one-handed typing I've ever seen. Just kidding...I don't know if you got my Email or not, but I think I saw you on Saturday on your bicycle around 3 PM on N. Division street. I would've said hi, but you were on the other side of the street going by pretty fast. Anyway, it reminded me that we should hang out since it's Spring and stuff. Hope all is well with you.

-Josh

P.s. I tried replying to your blog before, but it didn't work.