17 December, 2006

Proud of myself?

I always feel true to myself when I get myself out of a depression. Whenever I'm depressed, I always want to make people feel bad, and I can get really mean to people. I mean, in subtle ways, but that just makes it a lot worse. Anyway, I managed to overcome that and help myself. At this point, I don't feel depressed anymore. Now I'm just sad for a reason.

Which is better and worse I guess. It's like, on one hand, I know why I'm sad, so I'm not depressed and I don't feel the need to hurt anybody, and this is all very good. But it is also kind of out of the frying pan and into the fire because I know exactly why I am sad and I know that there is not really anything I can do about it.

I am lonely. That is really it. Just lonely. I feel like there isn't really anyone right now that I can consider a friend, and that makes me feel lonely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I'm sorry hun. We have grown apart, haven't we?

Matthew A LaChance said...

Yeah, but it was pretty unavoidable. I mean, we're still pretty awesome friends, but not as awesome as, say 2-3 years ago. Don't be sorry.

Also we should hang out. I have music to give you.