18 December, 2006

Whew

I am so tired. Tomorrow, I will be in the dishpit with only Sean. Probably nobody will have moved out between now and then. Sean and I are going to die together, arm in arm, all with sad choir music in the background. There will be fog as my memories are played through rapidly, yet slowly. People wearing black are crying in a rainy graveyard. The people leave as the camera focuses on the single rose, lying alone on the stone bearing our names.

Also today is the two-month-iversary of Nora and me going out. So far, she still has yet to figure out that I am only using her for sex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet innocent Matt, don't you know that I'm the one using YOU for sex?!?! You're just too sexy to be good for anything else

Matthew A LaChance said...

Thank … you … anonymous.