16 November, 2006

Coming quite recommended by me

There are few feelings quite as satisfying as working the hell out of my abs and then eating a gigantic burrito. I feel full and sore in the same place, and it is completely just wonderful. I mean, sore abs are pretty cool-feeling on their own. Man I am going to have very great abs just because I really love working them out. Most muscles just kind of hurt when they are sore, but this is pretty different.

Also my muscles are already noticeably bigger after the couple weeks I've been working out. I can't lift much heavier weights yet, but they just feel bigger. I think my body is trying to tell me that what I am doing is wonderful and it is rewarding me by making me sexier. I really hope that this is exactly what is happening. Also I ran on a treadmill for the first time in a long time. I ran a little more than four miles in 30 minutes, and had a stitch the whole way. One day, I will figure out how to not have a stitch, because je les déteste beaucoup.

Aussi, je viens de finir parler au baratin en français avec d'autres étudiants. Donc, je pense encore en français. Mais je l'aime parce qu'il m'amuse. Ciao!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Planning on learning italian also ?