19 November, 2006

Well

I just finished presenting Buddhism to a bunch of High School students. I really have no idea how it went, because they did not say very much and just kind of left at the end. I mean, half of them seemed to like it anyway, and the other half probably just didn't want to be there in general. Anyway, I have another meeting on Buddhism in 45 minutes, so I am going to go to that.

GRLPHHLPGGLGPPHGH!

Also, today I am going home to eat tasty delicious food with my family and with Nora, who will be meeting my parents for the first time. Wish her luck!

Actually I am sorely tempted to make an entry about me being all worried about whether or not my parents will like her, just to worry her on the chance that she reads this. But that would be kind of a mean thing to do, and, I mean, I am not worried.

When I wrote "I am" just now, I wanted to write "I'm," but was too lazy to type an apostrophe, and so changed it to "I am." I just thought you would like to know that.

1 comment:

Matthew A LaChance said...

I mean, I didn't think there would be a problem and there wasn't a problem. And my parents did not have a problem with you. To be honest I don't think they noticed you. Whenever I talk about you, they only know who you are from the other times I have talked about you.