17 November, 2006

Oh right

Blagoblags are supposed to be about how I am feeling, and I forgot to say that I am feeling mildly depressed. This is too bad, because mild depressions last a while (whereas major ones tend to last a couple hours for me). I've had it for the last couple days, and it kind of sucks a little. I mean, it's no trouble to bottle it up, but it is still something of a pain to deal with.

As for why I am depressed, I'm mostly coming off of the high I've been on for the past few months, rather than any specific cause. I guess I'm feeling kind of useless and unliked. Yeah, that's pretty much it. I feel like, while I have a drive, it finally hit me how long it is going to take to accomplish anything significant, and I pretty much always feel unliked. I guess many people do, but it is a pain anyway.

So that is my emotional shit for now. As far as ground rules for trying to comfort me, don't. Seriously, other people have way more need than I have, and I hate being comforted. I will solve this on my own, like I always do.

Have a lovely weekend!
Matt

1 comment:

Matthew A LaChance said...

No, I've got class. Have fun though!