14 November, 2006

New schedule

It looks like my solid block of classes Monday-Thursday from 9-2 has shifted to 10-3. Also on Tuesdays I will have Economics at 8:30. Anyway, I am thinking of picking up a breakfast shift at work every day except Tuesday (it goes from 7:15~9:30). That way I have to get up early every morning and basically get some work done, and also that makes 9 hours of work per week that I just have on top of other shifts that I take (I'm thinking Tuesday and Thursday dinner, Saturday and maybe Friday lunch).

Also I am going to start going to the IMSB instead of the CCRB because the IMSB is better-equiped and many times less crowded. And I will start going in the afternoons. And I will be going with my pal Matthew Alexander Steele. This way, I will actually go more than 1 time per week because I am not needing to get up early and I am going with a person. I am going to be able to continue that next year.

Also afternoons make sense, because they are a slow time for my brain. Whereas mornings are better for creativity and stuff.

Matt OUT.

No comments: