21 November, 2006

Today:

Thanksgiving started just now. I guess. I am waiting for Matt Steele to knock on my door and we will go work out. After that, I will eat a delicious dinner in the cafeteria, and then I will work a delicious shift in the cafeteria. Then I will watch a delicious choir concert with Nora in it, and then I will go eat something disgusting with my disgusting friends at a disgusting restaurant called Disgusting. I have no classes tomorrow, and no commitments until 6:30 in the afternoon. Nora is leaving sometime in the late morning, so probably I will stay up later than I have ever stayed up before.

Also one of the hottest gossip points right now seems to be that I am eating turducken for Thanksgiving. A lot of people have a lot of strong opinions about this, which is hilarious.

Anyway, I'm going to be honest, I'm mostly looking forward to replacing sleep with Nora. But all the stuff between now and then will be cool too. Earlier today I found out that I did worse than I thought on my math exam. Not really, but I did get tripped up in a couple places that I was very confident with (i.e. walked right into the trap that was laid for me).

I am still mainly depressed, but that is wearing off I think. Yeah, it is wearing off.

I'm tired.

Matt

No comments: