17 May, 2006

COOKING CONTEST

Okay, whoever finds the best no-bake cookie recipe by Sunday the 21st wins! The prize is that I will make them a pie. Everyone who participates will get cookies. Go!

EDIT: By the way, when I say best, I am looking not only for taste, but for them to be easy to make, quick to make, and cheap and easy ingredients. Taste is not the highest priority when making no-bake cookies. So once again, Go!

MUCH LATER EDIT (9:45): Please don't give me recipes that are just easy to find on the internet. I am looking more for the kind of recipe that your grandma always made for you and one day you said "Grandma what is your secret to these really good drop cookies" and then she gave you the recipe. Seriously. Anybody can just find a recipe on the internet. And I'm gonna make a dang good pie, too.

No comments: