28 May, 2006

Hey

All in all, I am feeling pretty good about my life right now. Although if school were to start tomorrow I know for a fact I would not be ready, I am getting there slowly and surely. I'm not sure how clear I've been about this, so, for those of you who don't know, I am trying my best to solve my problem of not being able to make myself do work. It's a trickier problem than it sounds like, since I actually have a very reasonable work ethic, and have had one for a while. While at the temple, I would think nothing of working almost literally for the entire day. At a job, I work hard, have a good attitude, blah blah blah sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging.

Problem is, if I know that I'm the only person watching myself, then bam, no work gets done ever. The problem is not what I thought it was, that I can't do work. Obviously, I can do work. By the by, when it comes to studying, if I study with someone, I study hard and well. If I study alone, I never start studying. So it isn't that I cannot do it, it's that I don't do it. So I just don't really know how to deal with this. Yes I could just have a bunch of study partners, but I can't go through college depending on that. That would be pretty silly. I think this is something that I have to not think about so much, and just do it rather than anything else. But that is hard for me.

I have the last song from Reefer Madness the Movie Musical stuck in my head. It is the one that is like da da, da, da da da da, da, da, da da, da, da da da da, da, da

No comments: