19 May, 2006

Haha!

After looking around a bit, I noticed that I update my blog more than anybody I know. Also, my updates are generally more trivial than anyone I know. Heh. I win my competition!

Also, speaking of competitions, not a single person has entered my drop cookie competition. Seriously. Everybody who gives a recipe gets cookies! And the winner gets pie! I mean, come on! Even if your recipe for cookies sucks by comparison to the one I pick, you still get cookies at least. I mean, I am not kidding about this competition. It is real.

Right now I am spending most of my time cleaning my house, and transliterating Korean Buddhist chants. Pretty dull, to be honest. Although I'll be hanging out with Shoshana on Monday. That should be a bucketload of fun.

Also I picked up Gödel Escher Bach again after not reading it for a couple weeks. Good book. Seriously. I'm at the part where Mr. T. discovers that "headache" begins and ends with "he" and has A, D, A, and C consecutively within it. Good book. Seriously.

Also I found a book that Shoshana gave me more than two years ago called Jonathan Livingston Seagull. Good book. Oddly enough, it gave me an understanding of a Buddhist concept that I've had a lot of doubts about (the Bodhisattva). I have to go to the temple now bye.

No comments: