26 May, 2006

I hate how people try to make money off of every dang thing

I am downloading Cave Story for Jake from some website, and they are bombarding me with things saying I should register. Basically, it's one of those downloads pages that if you are a paying member they give you all the benefits that they could easily give to everybody, but if you are not a member, you have to wait one minute, and while you wait ads pop up, and you have to go through all these validation things (while reading their reminder that, had you been a paying "premium" member, you would not have to deal with this). Seriously. I know we all have to make money somehow, but there is a time when it gets ridiculous. Everybody knows that most sites now will not put you through all that crap to download something. Why the heck would anybody ever become a member. There is not a reason for this to happen.

Okay I'm done.

No comments: