17 May, 2006

To clear things up

Yeah I know I say the same thing over and over, as though I don't think you get it. The reason I do that is because I don't get it. This blog exists for my own benefit, not so other people can see into my life or something. I mean, if I wanted a bunch of people looking at my life, well, I mean, I don't know what to say about that. But I use this more as a place to make my thoughts public as they happen. This way, in theory, I will be more honest with myself. If I were just describing things, I'd probably be a lot more organised and concise here. If you want to know that kind of information, I suggest you steal the little red book next to my bed. But also don't do that.

But yeah. I made this blog initially for freewriting, but kept it for thinking out loud. So keep in mind that stuff I write here is in my head. I feel like a lot of my friends don't like me, but that is likely to be completely in my head. The fact that I say that doesn't mean there is any evidence that anyone has been mean to me or anything, it's just my viewpoint.

Unfortunately, I don't really need any specific evidence to jump to rash conclusions, and I like (in a loose sense of the word) to believe that most people are the same. So yeah, this blog is an inside look at my head, not my life. A minor difference, but a difference all the same.

Even when I put up cooking tips or something. It's just my way of saying, "my mind is on cooking."

No comments: