19 August, 2006

And my saga continues

Last night I got 14 hours of sleep from 10 to 12. I can only assume that my body is making up for my lack of sleep the night before (which is healthy—see my previous post on this subject). Although I apparently did get one hour of sleep the night before. That makes 15 hours of sleep in two nights. After keeping track for a while, I am pretty sure I need 7-8 hours of sleep per night, so that sounds right.

Yesterday I could not get the scanner to work and my brother needed to scan something. So I rode my bike to the fishbowl to scan it. I also went to Stadium Hardware to get a couple things I needed to fix my chair, to that market (Arbor Farms?) by Panorama to get shampoo and soap (I ran out of shampoo a couple days ago and have been using my parents'), and to Big Ten Burrito to get dinner for my brother and myself. I decided that would be a good celebration dinner and he agreed (he finished his class yesterday). Before you ask, yes, I did jump on the James bandwagon and I am now using Pine Tar shampoo and soap. It smells really nice. No, nice isn't the right word. Strong. It smells strong.

The fad right now seems to be using Vox, and particularly using some book feature incorporated within it. I am going to use the HTML knowledge incorporated in my memory to do the same thing:

Gödel, Escher, Bach

Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid

I've been getting back into Gödel, Escher, Bach again. It has made me tempted to buy:

Bach: Die Kunst Der Fuge; Musikalisches Opfer

Bach: Die Kunst Der Fuge; Musikalisches Opfer

Whether I get it or not rather depends on an email I will receive from Anneka.

Anneka

Anneka Goss: This is a link to her blog

No comments: