01 August, 2006

Two (2) Things

1. On my LiveJournal account (I only have it so I can read some blogs) I am completely blatant about who I am. Every other person I know does not have their name on their blog. Sometimes, they place a fake name, other times, no name. But me, I have my name in big bold letters. Does this make me an idiot? You know, for so flamboyantly offering my name?

2. A conversation with my dad:

DAD: Walks into my room. "Hey! Your uncle and I are going for a 20-mile run in the morning! Want to come? We wake up at six o'clock!"
ME: Looks at clock (1:30 a.m.).
DAD: Looks at clock. "Six-thirty."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reason I don't put my real name up on LJ is because my grandma spends time looking for my blogs, and she wouldn't like some of the stuff she'd read on it. Like the fact that I dated Dylan.

--Garnet

Anonymous said...

Okay, I lied. That was me. Gynelle. NOT Garnet. I am a liar.

--Gynelle

Matthew A LaChance said...

You had me completely fooled, Gynelle. One hundred per cent.

Anonymous said...

I have my first name on mine. The one I ever use anyway.
~Emily

Matthew A LaChance said...

I'm only making another comment because of the ridiculous word verification.

xfhlozgak