15 August, 2006

My feelings could be described by this emoticon— :|

I am pretty neutral right now. Last night Shoshana had a no-notice party and it was fun. We played games and had just the happiest time. Toward the end it got kind of stretched and I probably should have left earlier, but I actually had fun. I also lost one of my sandals, but after about 20 minutes of me looking for it, Alex Houser found it. Thank you Alex Houser. Thank you to everyone else who helped with as much success as I had. I'm like, "Daaaaang!"

Anyway, I think I now have more than 5 friends who maintain more than one blog. This upsets me. So I am going to only read one blog per person. Message to said people: If one of your multitude of blogs is "better" than the others, please tell me which it is. If you don't, I will probably be picking a random one. I mean, that is definitely what I will do. Also, while I have your ear, might I suggest that you use only one blog? I mean, this would make things easier for you, and me, and everyone who reads your blog(s). Basically everybody wins. Consider this.

I guess that was kind of a rant, but more polite. Well this is the end of today's rant. I'll probably make a post later today if I am bored. If not, I will not make a post later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will continue to make and use many blogs. Sorry. I use xanga for my useless rambling posts, Livejournal for my emotional and reflective posts, vox to write stories, another xanga to post thoughts that I don't want people to know is me writing, and then a couple of other xangas and Livejournals to write out character ideas. Yep. So, just keep reading my livejournal. Unless you want to read my fictional stories, then read my VOX account also.

--Gynelle