10 August, 2006

I am excited and cannot sleep even though I want to

I have a really awesome idea that I've been playing with for the past month. I just told it to someone for the first time today and my excitement about it got renewed. I'd detail it here, but it is really unlikely that what I want to happen would happen, and I don't want 7 comments saying "Matt that is a stupid idea it would not work." I know that saying that would make people not say that, but I don't really want people reading it and thinking to themselves "Matt's lost it" or whatever either.

Basically it's just not the kind of thing I want on the internet. If you ask me about it like in person, I'll tell you all the details. Otherwise, you aren't really missing out. Like I said, if it fails, which it most definitely will, it will be completely worthless.

That said, if it works, then oh man. It would be huge. That is why I'm excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it something that will give you a new attitude towards life.

gmoney

Anonymous said...

Your idea is awesome, and I'm looking forward to going through that website you linked me to.

Molly

Matthew A LaChance said...

Man I feel like one of those retarded bloggers that makes cryptic posts in the hope that people will pay attention to them. It gives me a really lame kind of feeling. Anyway I don't think it'll give me a new attitude towards life. It'll just give me something to do. Also I lied. I will probably always call you G-Money from now on.

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you this in earnest right now and for an interesting experiment.

If you call me G-Money in real life I will punch you in the face. I say this completely seriously so that you will know the consequences.

Let's see what happens! If we ever hang out again! Who knows! Do we even care? I'm not sure I do!

G dollars