06 August, 2006

Hypothetical Stiuation:

What do you do if:

You have just finished getting ready for bed and are eyeing the bed you are about to sleep in because you are about to get in it. Suddenly the phone rings, and you abandon thoughts of bed and follow the ringing to the telephone. Upon answering, you hear "hey this is Anneka I am breaking into a house with Molly you should help. It's on Pontiac Trail. I am doing this because I want to look at the second floor."

There are several things a person can do in this situation. Guess what I did. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would pick a middle ground, where I strapped my bed to the roof of my car, went to the house, used the mattress to break into a window, carried the mattress up to the second floor, and then slept in the house.

Yeah.

--Gynelle

Matthew A LaChance said...

You know what Gynelle, this is possibly the best compromise I have ever heard. If only Anneka had thought of it at the time.