29 August, 2006

AWESOME POST

THAT IS SO TRUE THAT THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME POST THAT WILL BE MADE THIS MONTH. Akshaya moved in yesterday and I saw him today, and then I saw him again, and then I gave him all his stuff and helped him pimp out his room and then we ate dinner. Also I went to help out at the Yard Sale for a few hours. There actually wasn't much to do there. Weird.

My RA put up all the name signs on the doors, and they have MONSTER TRUCKs on them. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to get a better ending line than that, so ciao, chochichuelos!

1 comment:

Matthew A LaChance said...

ALSO: Chris Onstad is right; grade school would have been much more interesting if we had lines like "IF I WANTED YOUR OPINION I WOULD CUT OUT YOUR BRAIN AND EAT IT AND CRAP YOUR OPINION BACK INTO YOUR SKULL"