26 August, 2006

Zoombinis!

I just bought this online. I will never regret this decision.

Also the Move-in-maker meeting happened. It was basically what you would expect a mass meeting to be like. I talked to a couple people I didn't know. One of them was named Lauren, and the other was named, er, I forgot her name. I'll ask her later. I never really know how to act in this kind of situation. It's not that I don't know how to act around people I don't know. I'm actually really good at that. It's how to act around people I don't know that I am supposed to become friends with. That's the one. Peers, in other words, I guess. Yeah, when I'm in a room full of adults I don't know, it's really easy to be what everyone wants me to be. All I do is listen to everybody's story, and everybody thinks I am great. But when I'm among people that I will see again, I am expected to have things to say, and I rarely do have anything of substance.

So I either come off as quiet and boring, or loud and boring. Yet I somehow manage to make friends eventually. I just hate this part. I have to go. Bye.

No comments: