18 August, 2006

Good times

I don't feel like posting but I probably should. Last night I went to stand in line for the Ditty Bops at 6:30. I expected that probably I would be standing alone for a half hour or so, but instead I was second in line, and the line formed behind me pretty quick. My asshole friends decided that they would not come to stand with me until 7:15 or so. Anneka rode her bike past me and waved a little before that though. Anyway, we got seats right up next to the stage in the centre, and it was, well, I don't need to tell you that it was really great. The opening band was the Ginn Sisters (hard 'G', by the way), and they were good. If I hadn't discovered the Ditty Bops as an opening band, I probably would have been really impressed by the Ginn Sisters. But I was already expecting them to be good, and they were.

I got my CD's signed, also a bicycle bikini calendar, and a tour poster. The tour posted is awesome. I mean, you just have to look at it.

We ate at the Fleetwood, and I ate French Toast. Then I went to Gynelle's house, ended up with Risk 2210 somehow, didn't play it, and I don't think I ever got to sleep. I hope I didn't make too much of a prat of myself.

This morning at 11:00 we saw the first showing of Snakes on a Plane. It was pretty much what the title suggests it to be. Basically there are snakes and Samuel Jackson on a plane. Time well spent, I think. I'm home now, I'm too tired to do anything, and too awake to sleep (also it is light out). I don't really want to be posting here right now. I kind of have to take a massive dump. Goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man pass out already you gonna die from sleep deprivation. I am pretty certain you slept for an hour, only because Anneka and I kind of swatted at you at one point and were talking to you and you didn't answer

--gynelle

Matthew A LaChance said...

I believe you !