21 September, 2005

Ninja Hunt on Saturdays

Tuesday didn't quite do it for us. It was a little not crowded enough. However, I still had fun. Anneka and Brianne joined us, even though Brianne had to duck out eventually. Garnet and Anneka and I ended up getting bored of the lack of people and left to go get food. We ended bumping into a tabla player named Eric who is really cool. We spent more than an hour sitting with him, listening to him play tabla, trying to learn to play tabla, talking to him, and showing off the He Man Sword.

So I still haven't really been focusing enough on writing, like I'm supposed to. I mean, I really don't have that much to say about it. It's like, I've basically just repeated myself a lot. I don't really write the way that I would like to, and, well, that's it. I don't do it. I never have written the way everybody tells me I should write. This whole stream of consciousness thing is still really weird for me.

I mean, it's not like my writing is bad or anything. I guess it could look like this:

so i went shoping 2day at teh stor, lolz!!1

Et cetera. But still, it's not like I'm not thinking about what I write even now. Which isn't what I'm supposed to do. I guess I'm just supposed to follow my brain. Garnet told me you can get your brain split so that your right half is independent from your left half. That would be kinda neat, but it seems to me that the brain, being one of the few things in the human body we still don't understand, is not to be messed with.

So I think that everybody is pissed off at me, and I think that for no reason. Tomorrow, I'll probably be in a really good mood. Dang moods. They never do anything that makes sense, ever. Yeah, but anyway, I am definitely in one if those moods when I think for no good reason that every person is annoyed with me. I hate it when I think that because it probably isn't true.

I could do with a milkshake right about now. Hmm, FCB. Yeah, FCB.

Oh yeah, so my magic schedule will come into play on Friday. I am excited, because, hopefully, I will end up way less stressed and way more fun-having. Maybe I will even make some friends here at UM! :O

Yeah, FCB.

No comments: