18 September, 2005

Yeeee so much work that I am getting done

Yeah so I have this French test tomorrow and lately I have not been doing quite so well in French. I hope I do okay.

Man I am at the fishbowl right now, and the keyboards are so disgusting sometimes. My laptop actually has a cover for its keyboard, because I don't want it to get any dirt in it. I take care of my lappy. Actually, now I think about it, the keyboard is getting dirty. I should wash it sometime soon.

Although, to wash it I would need a big bowl, that I don't have. I need a big bowl. It would also be nice for popcorn. I would also need dishwashing soap, but that isn't hard to get. Dang I guess I just need all the stuff there is. I need the world in my pocket. On a rocket. In a locket. Don't open the door just knock it. Stopping.

So I might start ninjutsu. What do you think about that? I don't have any particular reason for it. I guess it would give me a reason to try to stay in shape. I guess!

I mean, also, I would know how to fight and stuff. I don't know if I ever need to know that, but it seems like it might come in handy at one point or another. Plus, being Buddhist, people expect me to be trained in all the martial arts for some reason. I don't really get it, to be honest. I mean, Buddhists are all about peace. You know? Some martial arts make sense, such as Aikido or such as any, but stuff like Ninjutsu or Judo seem to be more about fighting. I could be completely wrong though. Nevertheless, it'll probably keep me in shape, and give me a higher tolerence for pain, and both of those are pretty cool I guess.

Apparently, Wilson did Tae Kwon Do for like two months, and his claim to fame was that he made a green-belt cry. After two months were up, the free trial period ended, and therefore Wilson stopped doing Tae Kwon Do.

If any of you wonderful readers happen to know about martial arts, and what the differences are, email me and tell me, because they seem like they'd be a good thing to do, and I want to start with one that is good for starting with. Or should I just talk to Ted?

No comments: