25 September, 2006

Bored.

The French lunch table starts in 25 minutes. I don't have any work right now (I mean, there are larger things, but they aren't really worth opening if I'm not going to spend 2-3 hours on them). I already read all the comics I usually read. I worked some on my language. I checked the websites I check. I mean, what can I do right now. I had a lot of fruits for breakfast today (2 nectarines and a banana), so I am full of fructose, and I need to do something about it.


Also we played Diplomacy yesterday, and it is my first game of Diplomacy ever where I am not being completely crushed by everybody who is surrounding me. I'd go on saying vague things about it so that you feel left out for not having been there, but I mean, that is what a dumb person does.


Well that killed 8 minutes.

No comments: