17 September, 2006

My Night Memory

Before going to bed last night I made a note to myself. Here it is:


My memory is much better at night. I talked with Brian about religion.


Apparently, at night my memory is better. I guess that means I can probably remember more stuff when I'm tired, or something. Ah, irony. Also the second sentence is pretty self-explanitory.


Anyway, this was an experiment to see if writing stuff down jogged my memories. It didn't, but there is a thing similar to déjà vu or something, like when you know something, but you can't find it. Next time I stay up late, I'll make a point of writing stuff down. Also, last night we went to an asylum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*the remains of an asylum *sighs* I miss the building, as much negative energy came from it, it was like... enticing.