18 September, 2006

New iTunes

Apple is running out of ideas. The coolest thing about the new version of iTunes is that you can set tracks to play with no gap (such as Pink Floyd). Which is something they should have done a long time ago, and does not warrant a major release. The box on the left is hell of ugly, and the makeover is just slightly different, not better. I liked the radioactive burn button. The new ways to view music with album art are silly. They look cool, but I do not see myself ever using them. I also think the green music note looked much better than the blue one. It also looked better than the old purple one. The green music note was a good idea. All in all, I don't really care because the update was free, and the only things I miss are the burn button and the green music note, and they are worth it for the continuous play option.

No comments: