20 October, 2006

About me

In case other people agree with what Gynelle thinks about me, I would like to clarify something about who I am. I like changing my opinions, and I like being very adamant about my new opinions, no matter how likely I am to change them. This is one of the things that I like about who I am. I do this on purpose. For a long time, I have been of several opinions. One is that it is a good idea to hold fast to what you believe in. Hence my strong seemly unmovable opinions. The other is that it is a good idea to change your opinion when you find a better one. Hence my constant flip-flopping.

If this annoys you, sorry, but you shouldn't be reading about my life. I like changing my opinion in extreme ways, because it tends to move me toward a happy middle in the end. The problem with starting in the middle is that you have to know where the middle actually is, and I am figuring that out. So seriously, if you don't like the way my brain works, you should maybe get over it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to let you know that this post makes me really happy, because I think that people who are incapable of changing their opinions should be shot. I mean, not really, because I don't approve of shooting things. But you (hopefully) get the idea.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to offend/hurt you (if I did) I don't find it all the irritating, it's amusing sometimes, other times it makes my head ache, because you change your mind three times in one day and I'm all like "Woah. I am so behind the times."

Matthew A LaChance said...

Haha I was not offended. I mean you are right, another thing about me is that I take all these trivial problems and make a big deal about them. I try not to post them here out of common sense, but any time I get some sort of problem, I just go crazy with it. I guess that's why I'm into math.