04 October, 2006

Fever

Does anybody know how to take your own temperature without a thermometer and without going to UHS? I am really really hot and dehydrated right now, even though I have been drinking (and peeing back out) hell of water for the past few hours. I guess I don't need a thermometer to tell me that I have a fever. I guess the only reason I am making this post is because I do not like having a fever. Also I feel really faint, like I will pass out any second. It really sucks for getting work done. Especially what with my math homework, French exam, and neuropsychology paper all for tomorrow. UGULBUGLMUGTUGBUGFUGGUK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drinking fluids is a good idea, what you really need to do is sleep. Your body is going to have hella hard times getting better without more rest. Also, everyone has been sick the past couple weeks, you'll get better soon.
*loves to you*