01 October, 2006

UNDEAD CORE

About a month and a half after restarting my 3-health run of Cave Story, I have made it to the Undead Core. Also, I am better at the game than I was last time, because I am using more difficult strategies on the Doctor, and when I faced the Core, well, I beat it so fast. I am completely ready to go to hell.


Also I haven't shaved for a week and I got all these tiny little hairs growing on my face. It's like, I take a shower, and then I say to myself, man, I ain't want to shave right now I want to go to bed. So that's what I do. The worst thing is that I don't look good with stubble. There are some dudes who look extremely raw with stubble, and I am not one of them. I look like a disgusting college student who does not take showers or do homework. Let alone shave. "Ha! Shaving." That is what someone looking like me might say.

No comments: