14 October, 2006

Art made by me

The first five people to respond to this get art from me. I do not have artistic talents to speak of, but I promise to put a lot of effort into whatever I do. Also I will not do the same thing for any two people. My concept of art ranges from drawing to a mixtape. The only catch is that if you comment you have to post this on your blog as well.


I signed up for someone else's art because I thought this was a basically awesome idea. And I want her art. If you make an anonymous comment, it does not count as one of those five, because I do not know who you are. Also don't expect your art soon. The deadline I am making for myself is Winter Break, but I don't plan on taking that long. We shall see.


EDIT: You don't have to like copy the exact text. The idea is that you make art for five people that post on your blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoot. Alright, I'd like some art, and yes, I will put this up on my site.

Anonymous said...

I'd like some art...I'm not reposting though. Then I'd have to make 5 more art things, and that's just too much art.
-Emily

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would like art.

And I have reposted this on my blog.