30 October, 2006

Good and bad

My physical body feels so happy right now and my brain feels completely gypped. I'll explain.

Today, I utilised my extra hour to wake up an hour earlier than usual (ie the same time) and work out for an hour. I really pushed myself to the limit and I haven't worked out for more than a year. It was GREAT. I am SO wiped out right now. Physically, that is. Walking up or down stairs or just in general hurts, it hurts to move my arms let alone carry books, and oh man I love it. The cool thing about weight training is that it will always be like that because I keep upping the weight. I am excited at my future. I am going to sleep beautifully tonight.

After working out and eating breakfast, I went to math class, where we learned a new concept. The geometric multiplicity of an eigenspace. GUESS WHAT. IT IS THE SAME THING I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST FIVE CHAPTERS. THAT IS THE STORY OF LINEAR ALGEBRA. I REALLY HATE THIS CLASS SO MUCH. IT IS LIKE, LET'S TAKE ONE CONCEPT AND GIVE IT AN ENTIRE TEXTBOOK WORTH OF TERMINOLOGY. GOOD IDEA! WE'LL CALL IT MATH 217. OKAY I'm done.

Then in French we spent the whole time going over the imperfect tense. It is not something I already had a clear grasp of, but I got a clear grasp of it before class technically started after glancing at the handout. I feel like I have wasted the past two hours of my life. But at least the hour a couple hours before that was well-spent. Next semester I hope I have hard classes. Seriously, I don't get why so many people are constantly having a really hard time and they have the same classes as me. Either I am doing something wrong or everybody is. Whtvr.

Matt OUT.

No comments: