23 October, 2006

Okay that does it

Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp is the pneumonic device that sucks.

Also, I am going to start working out. I have created a solid ~45 minute plan using mostly free-weights, because they are more versatile than machinery (meaning I will be able to continue my routine during times when I am not allowed in the CCRB). Also I will be doing running as a more official thing instead of a for-fun thing. This starts tomorrow. I know that when making goals like this it is best to be accountable to someone, so I am being accountable to my blog.

Basically the reason I want to do this is that I have been having more and more trouble sleeping, and I know for a fact that working out is about the best thing I can do to sleep better. I also know that working out in the afternoon is the healthiest, but my afternoons vary (ie I have work sometimes). Mornings are going to have to get the job done. Plus the CCRB is not crazy in the morning. Also if I work out early enough, I can eat breakfast after working out before class, and be all hell of energised.

The other reason to do this is because it is good to be strong. It is good for my masculinity, and also healthy in general. I mean, I guess I don't really need to explain why I want to work out. It is one of those things that everybody knows will make you live a happier and longer life.

No comments: