09 October, 2006

Who has a new mobile phone

I have a new mobile phone. I am honestly not sure how I feel about it. I guess it is good because I can make long distance calls to the people that live in the same building as me. Apparently it is free if I call after 7:00pm or on weekends. I am not really sure at what time phone calls stop being free. Using what information I have, I would assume 7-midnight, but that would not make a lot of sense. It seems like it would stop around 4 or 5. I guess it does not really make a difference.


Anyway I will probably turn on my phone and check such as voice messages sometime after 7:00. Weekends will basically be unpredictable. I guess what I am saying is that you should not call my mobile phone unless you have already called my dorm phone and it didn't work. I would rather have messages on my gorgeous answering machine than on my strange voicemail system. Both phones are in the same 734 area code so neither phone is more or less convenient to call. My dorm phone is 565.7870 and my mobile phone is 330.0591. There is absolutely no advantage to calling my mobile phone because I will probably not pick it up. I mean if I am expecting a call I will pick up but otherwise I will not.


Call my dorm phone.

1 comment:

Matthew A LaChance said...

Seriously, there is absolutely no reason to ever call my mobile phone.