17 October, 2006

Art

I am beginning to work on art for the three people who replied. I am kind of looking forward to this. I am not actually sure if I am devoid of artistic talent; I've just never given it a try. Or actually do suck. I guess we will find out. Either way, I am having a bunch of fun, and there are still a couple spaces left if anybody wants some of the incredibly rare art by me. Seriously, think about how rare it is to have art by me. I do not make art. These five things may be the only art I ever do. If I grow up to be famous, which I will, these will all be worth millions of dollars, which they will. What an opportunity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if there are more spaces for art, I would like some.

Matthew A LaChance said...

http://daaaaang.blogspot.com/2006/10/art-made-by-me.html